Here are you 2013 Fanfest autograph stations....(+ Merged Threads)

notfast

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Got my stations as well...

11:20 - Markakis, Adair, Patton

12:40 - Bundy, Hoes, Tillman

2:00 - Anderson, B-Rob, Arrieta, Patton

3:20 - Machado, Gausman, Minor, O'Day (O'Day... O'Dayyyyy)

Anyone know why Hardy isn't going to be there??

Sister's wedding, I believe.

I got Manny Machado at 11:20 a.m., but I'm very disappointed that I tried to get Adam Jones and Dylan Bundy at the same time. It says it's still available, but the tickets are either out or aren't available in quality I was looking. :\ What should I do?

I'm upset that I got All-Star 2012 ball for Adam Jones to sign on it, but whatever.

11:20 Station 2: Rick Adair, Nick Markakis, Troy Patton

12:40 Station 2: Jim Johnson, Ken Singleton, Pedro Strop

02:00 Station 4: Chris Davis, Miguel Gonzalez, Brian Matusz

03:20 Station 4: Zach Clark, Chris Hoiles, Adam Jones

I was trying to get a Matt Wieters station to no success. Did you guys have to buy each one seprately? I wasted time trying to buy everything together that didnt work.

11:20 Station 2: Rick Adair, Nick Markakis, Troy Patton

12:40 Station 2: Jim Johnson, Ken Singleton, Pedro Strop

02:00 Station 4: Chris Davis, Miguel Gonzalez, Brian Matusz

03:20 Station 4: Zach Clark, Chris Hoiles, Adam Jones

I was trying to get a Matt Wieters station to no success. Did you guys have to buy each one seprately? I wasted time trying to buy everything together that didnt work.

Yeah, you had to buy 2, then click "add" on the next page to go back to the first page to select your quantity.

Its ok, I dont think they were there I went in to both of them probably 30 times between 10:05 and 10:15 and it told me there were no tickets left. Im pretty sure the website messed up because of high volume because every time I picked a table and got to checkout it showed me buying something completely different than what I chose. Had my parents on there too trying to get some and they bought the Machado Gausman table for 3:20 and have a printed confirmation and the email they got confirms their voucher for a different table, kinda pissed right now

Its ok, I dont think they were there I went in to both of them probably 30 times between 10:05 and 10:15 and it told me there were no tickets left. Im pretty sure the website messed up because of high volume because every time I picked a table and got to checkout it showed me buying something completely different than what I chose. Had my parents on there too trying to get some and they bought the Machado Gausman table for 3:20 and have a printed confirmation and the email they got confirms their voucher for a different table, kinda pissed right now

Actually, you had to take your time and select the time for the table. If you just rushed, you got the top one on the list. I agree, you had to pay attention, but the system was not just randomly giving you the wrong item.

Wow. I wish you luck in meeting the guys you want.

I posted the same thing on MASN Orioles Facebook page, but they haven't answered my question. I have 2 complimentary tickets at 10 a.m., and I know if I am one of the first 250 people to enter at gate. I get complimentary autograph session, and this will be my first time. I wonder what did you guys do last year? And who was signing?

I posted the same thing on MASN Orioles Facebook page, but they haven't answered my question. I have 2 complimentary tickets at 10 a.m., and I know if I am one of the first 250 people to enter at gate. I get complimentary autograph session, and this will be my first time. I wonder what did you guys do last year? And who was signing?

We try not to post multiple places on the same question. I can't recall what occurred, but to be in the first 250 will be quite a feat.

I have to think that there is no way that they're going to announce this. They don't have any reason to do so...players/coaches might be late, someone gets sick, someone realizes, "Hey, I don't feel like signing autographs for eight hours after all."

Archived