Here are you 2013 Fanfest autograph stations....(+ Merged Threads)

notfast

So you guys bring a case of baseballs and get each one signed? balls are like $15 each right on the web.

My idea is probably strange to just have everyone sign one bat. put it in a display case that holds 5 bats and every year have a new bat signed.

i just cant see having 50 baseballs signed and on display at my house

It's fun. Everytime that someone costs the O's a victory, I give the ball signed by that individual to my dogs.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
word. so i could have combind station 2 purchases then another for station 4 purchase i made. so instead of 4 purchases i could have made 2. knowlege for next year.
i have a man crush on Chris Davis so I was probably the only person that choise station 4 first for the 2pm time slot

Welcome to the board. Try to read this when you are able. We like to use capitalization and punctuation here.

That's cool, but I'm guess that his wife is hotter than you. In fact, his wife is hotter than most human beings. I've expressed my man love to McLouth and O'Day, and I was met with a DeNiro/Snipes type reaction.

she is banging. my woman likes reynolds but since he is no longer with us she will have to find a new love. so there is no one she is looking forward to seeing, she is more into ravens then the Orioles as well. She can stand in line with me right, they just let us have one signing with a hawk eye?

she is banging. my woman likes reynolds but since he is no longer with us she will have to find a new love. so there is no one she is looking forward to seeing, she is more into ravens then the Orioles as well. She can stand in line with me right, they just let us have one signing with a hawk eye?

From what I saw last year (or what I recall), anyone in line must have a ticket. They were very strict about it as well.

After several attempts, I was lucky enough to get 2 vouchers for the 3:20pm group with Machado, Gausman, Minor, and O'Day. Im no IT expert, but it wasn't nearly as smooth as I thought it might be. There were a few other stations I was trying to get for me and my father with no luck. Maybe they can take advantage of the team's popularity to raise even more money for their charities by making more tickets available and extending the sessions. Just a thought.

Do you have a session with Dylan Bundy that you are willing to trade?

We meet at Fanfest. You get my item signed by Dylan Bundy (you keep all the rest in your session). I give you my voucher for 2:00/Station 1 (Brady Anderson, Brian Roberts, Jake Arrietta, Troy Patton). You keep all four for yourself.

Your one voucher will now get you 6 autographs instead of just 3.

Any takers?

Wow, what a difference a year makes. Last year we were able to get all 5 of our sessions. This year we were only able to get 2 of 5 sessions (J. Johnson, Singleton, Strop and Bordick, Hammel and Nate). Davis, Bundy and Buck were sold out almost immediately) and from my view all 20 slots were sold out in less than 90 minutes. (Let's see that's 250 vouchers for 20 sessions = 5,000 sold out.) Again, the difference of one year. At least we'll have more time for the Forums. Go Os!

10 bones...I'm pretty sure that I can at least get you a normal ticket or two for free, not sure if I have extra season ticket holder ones.

The reason I ask is if I order 2 online with all the processing fees they would be 2 for 27 instead of just 2 for 20 at the door then. lol

The reason I ask is if I order 2 online with all the processing fees they would be 2 for 27 instead of just 2 for 20 at the door then. lol

I quess that is the cost not to have to stand in a line, to stand in a line. I bet you could buy some on the phone that you would not have to pay the surcharge. Maybe not. (888) 848-BIRD

Archived