Here are you 2013 Fanfest autograph stations....(+ Merged Threads)

notfast

I believe last year the tickets had the original pairings on them, and then the site listed the updated groupings. The excuse was they had to submit the info to the ticket printers ahead of time then changes were made. It is probably in last year's thread if there is a way to go back and look

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A friend of mine went to print his vouchers yesterday and got this message

Your autograph voucher(s) will be available to print beginning the morning of Friday, January 11th at 10:00a.m. Please follow the link located in your confirmation e-mail at that time to print your vouchers for the event. No one will be admitted into a session without having a printed voucher for each member of their party.

This morning, I checked the links in my e-mails again, reprinted the vouchers, and now the players listed are as originally advertised. Go figure.

A friend of mine went to print his vouchers yesterday and got this message

This morning, I checked the links in my e-mails again, reprinted the vouchers, and now the players listed are as originally advertised. Go figure.

Last year the O's used Ticketmaster. They are using a different vendor now. I know they have had some problems with certain things. The new vendor is suppossed to be better in the long run.

Last year the O's used Ticketmaster. They are using a different vendor now. I know they have had some problems with certain things. The new vendor is suppossed to be better in the long run.

I think the new vendor will put more profits in the pocket of MLB in the long run since it is owned by MLB. Eventually all teams will use this vendor as existing contracts expire.

Archived