North Carolina 0-1 10-4

Virginia Tech 0-1 9-5

Boston College 0-1 8-6

Wake Forest 0-1 7-6

Clemson 0-2 8-6

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Really hope the Terps win this game big. Excited to see how Layman does after his last game.

As weak as their OOC strength of schedule has been, I'm not sure a .500 conference record gets them off the bubble. The Terps need to win their home conference games, and take 2-3 on the road.

As weak as their OOC strength of schedule has been, I'm not sure a .500 conference record gets them off the bubble. The Terps need to win their home conference games, and take 2-3 on the road.

.500 in ACC would be a huge disappointment. Wake, BC, GT, VT, and Clemson look so weak this year. UVa doesn't look too great either.

With the 18-game ACC schedule this year, and it being a down year in terms of talented teams, I'd say the bubble is right around 10-8... with Maryland probably needing 11 (due to their weak OOC). I predicted a 14-4 MD ACC season prior to the Virginia Tech game. It's ambitious, I know... but this team is damn good, and isn't even close to having peaked yet. Either way, I think we see MD with a top 4 finish in the ACC this season, and possibly as high as 2 (no one is topping Duke this year).

Really hope the Terps win this game big. Excited to see how Layman does after his last game.

It'll be interesting to see if he draws the start again. Coming into ACC play, most analysts thought he was the 3rd guy off the bench... then he gets the surprise start and rocks Virginia Tech.

Hope to see Faust healthy tonight and productive.

Archived