Opening Day Tickets

oriolefaith

I've called over 1,800 times. I have a busy re-dial feature on my phone. It just calls and calls. I have gotten nothing but a busy signal. I emailed my rep at 10:30am with no reply yet. I understand they don't want to do it online because the code could be leaked... but not having a hold que is crazy.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like I should add - my rep is outstanding, and I have no reason to doubt that he'll help me. He's been very accommodating to me, and even helped me get tickets when I didn't renew my season plan. I'm sure he's just as aggravated as everyone about this.

So I talked a rep, first time season ticket holder, his name was Darren.

He was supposed to send me an email with my account number/info. I haven't received it. Does anyone by chance know "Darren's" last name or email to try and contact him?

His last name is Marchant.

So I talked a rep, first time season ticket holder, his name was Darren.

He was supposed to send me an email with my account number/info. I haven't received it. Does anyone by chance know "Darren's" last name or email to try and contact him?

Got the info, thanks to everyone! citisights especially who got me the info via PM first.

My rep just emailed me back the following:

We ask for your patience during this process. Thousands of folks like yourself are calling in all at once. Keep trying and eventually you will be taken care of. Thank you.

Keep trying?!? Pissed.

I'm sorry but we shouldn't have to sit here and try to call in for hours on end. I'll do my best to keep from getting angry at my rep since its not his fault. Instead I'll continue to direct all my hatred towards Angelos, may he die one day soon.

I'm sorry but we shouldn't have to sit here and try to call in for hours on end. I'll do my best to keep from getting angry at my rep since its not his fault. Instead I'll continue to direct all my hatred towards Angelos, may he die one day soon.

I'm not a season ticket holder, and just out of curiosity what was the procedure in years past? Is every year like this or just this year? I always assumed you bought you got your opening day ticket the same day you got your season tickets?

I'm not a season ticket holder, and just out of curiosity what was the procedure in years past? Is every year like this or just this year? I always assumed you bought you got your opening day ticket the same day you got your season tickets?

It's always been like this. It's just that apparently there are a LOT more season ticket holders than in the past.

Archived