Danny Valencia and PED

Greg

Doesn't mean he is dirty because his name is on some list.

Is there enough right now for the DEA or MLB to take some kind of action against him? Probably not.

Is he innocent in the court of common sense? I have my doubts. "Three convicted armed robbers just happened to be shopping in the convenience store when it got robbed."

Unless a huge bomb is about to be dropped - i.e. Anthony Bosch didn't actually write those notes, or Anthony Bosch is a delusional nutcase trying to fictionalize his own importance - too coincidental that the alleged clientele contains almost all of the biggest roiders in the game. And this Biogenesis "clinic" was not exactly the kind of facility where you'd expect millionaires would be going for legitimate medical treatment.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“During the course of preparing for my successful appeal last year, my attorneys, who were previously familiar with Tony Bosch, used him as a consultant. More specifically, he answered questions about T/E ratio and possibilities of tampering with samples.

“There was a dispute over compensation for Bosch’s work, which is why my lawyer and I are listed under ‘moneys owed’ and not on any other list.

“I have nothing to hide and have never had any other relationship with Bosch.

“I will fully cooperate with any inquiry into this matter.”

http://brewersbeat.mlblogs.com/2013/02/05/braun-statement-2/

Manny a good kid and he's too young to be involved in this junk.
Connect the dots.

"Over the winter, even before Rodriguez made it official with Lozano, he was seen hanging out with a trio of highly ranked Miami-based prospects: the Orioles' Manny Machado, the Reds' Yonder Alonso, and the Twins' Danny Valencia. A South Florida-based agent says Rodriguez was the elder statesmen showing the kids a good time: parties, events, and just chilling at his condo. In February, all three left their current agencies and signed with Dan Lozano." http://deadspin.com/5861982/dan-lozano-albert-pujolss-superagent-king-of-sleaze-mountain

Connect the dots.

"Over the winter, even before Rodriguez made it official with Lozano, he was seen hanging out with a trio of highly ranked Miami-based prospects: the Orioles' Manny Machado, the Reds' Yonder Alonso, and the Twins' Danny Valencia. A South Florida-based agent says Rodriguez was the elder statesmen showing the kids a good time: parties, events, and just chilling at his condo. In February, all three left their current agencies and signed with Dan Lozano." http://deadspin.com/5861982/dan-lozano-albert-pujolss-superagent-king-of-sleaze-mountain

Wow that sucks, even for the most pedestrian of us Hangouters.

Connect the dots.

Connect them all the way to Pujols then. Nah, let's all worry that ARod was hanging out with the Miami boys to pass the PEDs around.

Connect the dots.

It looks bad. But none of them have failed tests and Valencia hasn't even been connected beyond the Biogenesis name.

People are jumping to conclusions way too fast with this story. I'm not more inclined to think Manny Machado is using PEDs because he's friends with Alex Rodriguez. That's very weak logic.

And I have to say, Braun's explanation sounds entirely plausible to me. Everybody needs to slow down with this story.

People are jumping to conclusions way too fast with this story. I'm not more inclined to think Manny Machado is using PEDs because he's friends with Alex Rodriguez. That's very weak logic.

And I have to say, Braun's explanation sounds entirely plausible to me. Everybody needs to slow down with this story.

Agreed.

Though I'm still quivering in my boots a bit

Really by this same logic we suspect players who were on the same teams with Canseco. I'm not saying Manny is on PED's. I fevently hope not, but the people he associates with give me reason to have pause. I don't think people grasp what a total scumbag Lazano is, let alone ARoid. Jack Ruby wasn't connected to the mob, he just happened to have worked for AL Capone, Santos Trafficante, Richard Nixon, and Jimmy Hoffa. But he really was a good guy.

Archived