Reimold: The Look in His Eye

srock

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good God man just give Reimold a bat and tell him to go to work. No more left field, let McLouth handle that. If he's gonna get hurt, let him get hurt swinging a bat.

Buck pretty much said today that if Nolan wasn't healthy enough to play in the field, he wouldn't come north with the club. But, he also said he expects Nolan will be healthy enough to play in the field.

Buck pretty much said today that if Nolan wasn't healthy enough to play in the field, he wouldn't come north with the club. But, he also said he expects Nolan will be healthy enough to play in the field.

That makes good sense, because it means he's 100% healthy, but I still think Reimold should settle into the full time DH role and make a career out of it. We have McLouth now, and Hoes waiting to take over the LF job some day. I'm sure he won't love that idea, but I'd rather seem him DH every day than to continue his injury streak.

:ohlord:

I don't refresh the OH all day, nor do I read through pages of things that couldn't possibly matter ie: replies from people about the look in Nolans eye or how Nolan is going to be the Os MVP this year!!!; so taking a moment to pass along a joke is about what the thread is worth. I certainly was not going to search through the thread in case someone else made the joke, it doesn't matter. You taking the time to quote each, and post an emoticon, eh, that matters some, its funny, and therefore worth a reply. Good job, coc

:clap3:

So, if Reimold can only DH and Showalter said they would DL him if that were the case, seems like they are intent on going into the season with a Betemit/Whoever wins the RH hitter competition platoon at DH. So, does this mean a healthy Reimold platoons with McLouth or becomes the full-time LF with McLouth as the 4th OF? I really don't know. McLouth looks good so far and just like the guy he was with the O's over the last 2 months.

Not necessarily. It could just mean that Buck does not want to carry two guys that can only DH (Betemit & Reimold) on the roster at the same time. If Reimold can only DH, then whoever wins the final bench spot (Canzler/Pearce/Jackson) is the 4th outfielder and the Orioles would probably be hesitant to DH any of those guys in that situation because there would be no backup OF in the case of an in-game injury. I think it might have to do something with the limited flexibility it would cause rather than simply being a reflection of Reimold starting in LF or a LF platoon.

I don't refresh the OH all day, nor do I read through pages of things that couldn't possibly matter ie: replies from people about the look in Nolans eye or how Nolan is going to be the Os MVP this year!!!; so taking a moment to pass along a joke is about what the thread is worth. I certainly was not going to search through the thread in case someone else made the joke, it doesn't matter. You taking the time to quote each, and post an emoticon, eh, that matters some, its funny, and therefore worth a reply. Good job, coc

:clap3:

Yea, lot of work involved in actually reading a thread before responding, 56 prior posts could take a while if you are a slow reader.

I responded to your post because I thought the idea of you repeating the joke was funnier then the joke, either time it was told.

:rolleyes:This is only a test

i'm not too concerned about the look in his actual eye. However, i am quite concerned about the look in his mri.
the look in his eye matters little, with nolan its all about the look in his mri

Aye do not care about the look in his eye, I only am only concerned with the look of his MRI.

This concludes our test, you will now be returned to your regular program.;)

Archived