Before the book is completely closed on Mark Reynolds

Believer

will go down as the steal of the off-season

and all the pundits will be jumping on the loss of Reynolds as an explanation of the O's sub .500 season

If we finish sub .500 then Reynolds wouldn't have made a bit of difference. I'll guess Reynolds will post another sub .800 OPS. God help CLE if they are serious about playing him at third base.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think losing Reynolds will come back to bit us in the rear. A good first basemen is the anchor of the infield. Think of how many times he saved our butts because of his play at first. This was a money issue more than anything else. God help us.

If we finish sub .500 then Reynolds wouldn't have made a bit of difference. I'll guess Reynolds will post another sub .800 OPS. God help CLE if they are serious about playing him at third base.

http://www.cleveland.com/tribe/index.ssf/2013/02/cleveland_indians_lonnie_chise_3.html

I don't think he'll be the Indians 3b-man. He's likely to be their third option.

Well, they have Three first basemen, and Five Outfielders and Three DH. So they just might.

will go down as the steal of the off-season

and all the pundits will be jumping on the loss of Reynolds as an explanation of the O's sub .500 season

Spring is the season we can all take a breath, enjoy the warm weather and dream of the O's in the playoffs. Of course some would prefer to wallow in sqalor.

Archived