Curtis Granderson out 10 Weeks

OFFNY

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Karma is a biyatch.

Was the pitcher who hit him saying it was a foul ball?

So I wasn't the only one that saw him screaming for a swinging foul ball while Markakis was writhing in pain?! Sounds like the rest of the guys haven't forgotten about ole CC either. Lets get it on!

Sorry, meant Nunez. Kay was saying during the broadcast that the team wants Granderson in LF and Gardner in CF. Thats the best option on defense. Wether that was true or just Kay speculating im not sure.

I don't know, but Nunez makes Mark Reynolds look skilled at 3rd base.

I don't know, but Nunez makes Mark Reynolds look skilled at 3rd base.

You don't say...

<iframe src='http://mlb.mlb.com/shared/video/embed/embed.html?content_id=21070161&width=400&height=224&property=mlb' width='400' height='224' frameborder='0'>Your browser does not support iframes.</iframe>

Tough break for the Yanks. I will say I think this is a rebuilding year for them,even if they aren't saying it. As for karma in relation to Markakis,unless it involves CC,I don't go for rooting for injuries or not feeling bad for them. Just me of course.

If CC gets hurt though like he did at the end of the ALCS..wouldn't bother me a bit.

I just took a look at the first half of the Yankee-Blue Jay game.

The man they replaced Granderson was not Eduardo Nunez (albeit he was already in the starting lineup) - it was former Cuban player Ronnier Mustelier. He has very evident power but there's no telling yet if he can consistently hit major league pitching. He may make the major league squad.

I'm telling you guys again, the Yankees are a 4th place team this season. They have 83 players in camp this spring in a desperate attempt to find depth. Sounds familiar I know, but if they're looking at Juan Rivera and Matt Diaz... those guys are 34 and 35 this season. And Ichiro is 39 and looked slower today. The team got blanked by a split-squad featuring J.A. Happ, Brett Cecil and Justin Germano.

The Jays, the Rays and the Orioles are all better top-to-bottom as of today.

@DKnobler: Yankees announce Granderson has fractured right forearm. Expected to be out 10 weeks.

Saw this happen didn't look too bad. Tough break for CG one of the only yanks I like.

Yeah, but that's like going to a prison and picking out an inmate who "ain't so bad." In other words...I hate them all!

That said, I don't wish injury on anyone, but I hope the Yankees age finally catches up to them this year.

Archived