2013 Minor League Camp Roster

Orioles Magic32

I hope you can handle the pdf format. In the past, the Orioles have supplied me with an Excel format which we converted and posted. This year, they have given me a PDF document and it really looks neat and has more informattion. It is now on the way to WEAMS and you. Hope to see you and many others soon.

I hope you can handle the pdf format. In the past, the Orioles have supplied me with an Excel format which we converted and posted. This year, they have given me a PDF document and it really looks neat and has more informattion. It is now on the way to WEAMS and you. Hope to see you and many others soon.

Page2%20(1).jpg?psid=1

3.jpg?psid=1

I found a way to make it work :) Thanks Doc You are the best.

DrShorebird or Weams- can one of you email me the roster? Some of the numbers were cut off of these shots and I'm trying to put together a numerical list for my trip. Also, does anyone know if the minor leaguers are now wearing unis with their names on the backs this year? Thanks!

Archived