Could Zach Clark be this year's Miguel Gonzalez?

RichmondVA Orio

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ZACH CLARK O(vs. MARINERS, 5/02) *

IP:O 1.67

H:o. 3

R:O. 3

BB:. 2

SO:. 1

Pitches: 36 (20 Strikes, 16 Balls)

2013 ERA: 16.20

* Clark's Career Major League Debut

PITCHES BY INNING

15 (81 Strikes)

21 (12 Strikes)

Hey, don't badmouth John Stephens! He might have only thrown 83, but he had pinpoint control and one of the more beautifully ridiculous eephus curves I've ever seen.

Had a chance to met him (Australian) after the Futures Game (always the day before AS Game) many years ago.......He was doing one of the 1st "blog" type" things on the week. "When I walked into the clubhouse... I couldn't believe my eyes! :eek::DNot just pizza and some stale sandwiches (AA ball). It was like the most grand convenience store I ever saw." :hearts:

"Coolers full of any drink you can think of! Turkey, Roast beef, Ham (3-4 different cheeses for "Make Y'R Own Hoagies.".....3 different Pastas, all kinds of "taters.".... And "Sweets"!... Mate I haven't seen that many @ Aussie weddings!" ;):clap3:

Gotta love ML success!

If anyone (Weams, OFFNY?) knows how to put 2013 stats up MiL and Majors) it would be helpful!]

All of Zachary's 2013 starts (both AAA and the majors) are already in this thread.

All of Zachary's starts in AAA for 2012 (he finished on a tear, with a complete-game shutout in his season finale, and he gave up only 6 earned runs in 35 innings pitched, for an E.R.A. of 1.75) are in this thread:

http://forum.orioleshangout.com/forums/showthread.php/124219-Zach-Clark-Tonight?highlight=Zach+Clark%2C+2012

Do you want a composite pitching line for all of his numbers ???

Let me know precisely what you want, and I'll see what I can do.

Patrick :)

Hey, don't badmouth John Stephens! He might have only thrown 83, but he had pinpoint control and one of the more beautifully ridiculous eephus curves I've ever seen.

HA! I loved that guy. His K numbers were always insane. I remember being so pumped when he got called up and then seeing his big curve. That thing was beautiful. His strike out numbers in the minors were ridiculous.

All of Zachary's 2013 starts (both AAA and the majors) are already in this thread.

All of Zachary's starts in AAA for 2012 (he finished on a tear, with a complete-game shutout in his season finale, and he gave up only 6 earned runs in 35 innings pitched, for an E.R.A. of 1.75) are in this thread:

http://forum.orioleshangout.com/forums/showthread.php/124219-Zach-Clark-Tonight?highlight=Zach+Clark%2C+2012

Do you want a composite pitching line for all of his numbers ???

Let me know precisely what you want, and I'll see what I can do.

Patrick :)

Hey Patrick...Yeah put them together like the one I copied above for career. :scratchchinhmm:And list the last one (a good one) separately on one line like above! :D

Thanks.

Bob

Hey Patrick...Yeah put them together like the one I copied above for career. :scratchchinhmm:And list the last one (a good one) separately on one line like above! :D

Thanks.

Bob

OK Bob, I'm on it. ;)

That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever read. His JOB is to pitch. This isnt a beer fun league. His job was to keep the O's in the game, against a bad team, in a park pitchers love to pitch in. He allowed a base runner for every out he got. He was awful. Buck wouldn't have taken him out in the middle of an inning if he didn't care about the results. The plan was not to eat up 5 outs at the cost of 3 runs. The plan was not to give up a game against Seattle. Many many many many many many many many many a terrible pitcher has pitched well in Seattle. He wasn't picked out of a raffle, he was picked to do a ----ing job. He didn't do it. He failed. It matters.

Can't stop laughing... No Matter what you think, this is funny :clap3::clap3:... Rays- Also funny - Royals playing in monsoon. Rays players look like terrorists with their faces and necks covered. Get a Dome! :D

Archived