Nats new card system

Moose Milligan

Whatever. A little silver trinket got you in the door in '29, and that's still good enough for me. You lose it, and your buddy Grover from two houses down finds it, whelp, you're outta luck and he's a season ticket holder. Called personal responsibility, bud. And you know how many ticket takers just got put out of a job? Probably 1000, but that's a good thing, since I remember players working the gates back in my day, before they got lazy and rich.

Whatever. A little silver trinket got you in the door in '29, and that's still good enough for me. You lose it, and your buddy Grover from two houses down finds it, whelp, you're outta luck and he's a season ticket holder. Called personal responsibility, bud. And you know how many ticket takers just got put out of a job? Probably 1000, but that's a good thing, since I remember players working the gates back in my day, before they got lazy and rich.

sw11.jpg

You kids get off my lawn!!

Anyone know a good hacker that can make me one of these? With the RF technology couldn't someone just swipe your pocket to get the info? That is to say, I see a lot of potential holes in technology like this, but we'll see.

It sounds good, but may be tricky for situations like mine where we have like 14 people sharing a full season ticket plan.

The article says each person can get a card with their games on them. You can trade games (which I know happens frequently) through the Nats website.

Archived