More problems for the Yankees.

joe42

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't. I want the Damn Yankees at full health when the O's beat the piss out of them.

That's nice to say, but the vast majority of the time the side with 10x the resources will beat the piss out of the other team. I'm perfectly fine with the Yanks operating at 50%.

Remember, the Yanks had all kinds of issues last year between ARod and Rivera and Gardiner and others... and the O's still didn't beat them.

That's nice to say, but the vast majority of the time the side with 10x the resources will beat the piss out of the other team. I'm perfectly fine with the Yanks operating at 50%.

Remember, the Yanks had all kinds of issues last year between ARod and Rivera and Gardiner and others... and the O's still didn't beat them.

Kick em when they're up.

Kick em when they're down.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/46bBWBG9r2o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I don't. I want the Damn Yankees at full health when the O's beat the piss out of them.

It doesn't matter a whole lot to me whether the Yankees are healthy or not, as long as we beat them in the end. Though, it would be significantly sweeter if they were healthy. Just imagine the media..."O's take advantage of Yankee injuries" "O's luck brings them success" "Jeter farted...oh, and the O's win the World Series"

They say you are not supposed to kick someone when they are down, that is the best time, they are that much closer to your foot.

I would imagine that if you could understand Morse code, a tap dancer would drive you crazy.

Ouch - Tex out for 8-10 weeks

From Twitter

Steve Melewski ‏@masnSteve

Wow. Another hit to the Yankees offense. RT @JackCurryYES Teixeira has strained right wrist and will miss 8 to 10 weeks.

From Twitter

Wow. Another hit to the Yankees offense. RT @JackCurryYES Teixeira has strained right wrist and will miss 8 to 10 weeks.

Poor Yankees...I am so sad.

It doesn't matter a whole lot to me whether the Yankees are healthy or not, as long as we beat them in the end. Though, it would be significantly sweeter if they were healthy. Just imagine the media..."O's take advantage of Yankee injuries" "O's luck brings them success" "Jeter farted...oh, and the O's win the World Series"

Bingo. Just look at the ALDS. All the naysayers and doubters didn't care that we took the Yanks to the full five games. All it was is that the Yanks were the better team all along etc etc.

I don't care about the credit anymore. As long as we pile up W's,let the media say what they want.

From Twitter

On the bright side, wrists are not very important for hitters and injuries like this tend not to have a lingering effect.

;)

On the bright side, wrists are not very important for hitters and injuries like this tend not to have a lingering effect.

;)

This is wonderful :D

So, last year's team, that beat us in five games in the ALDS, will be without:

Nick Swisher

Raul Ibanez

Russell Martin

AROD

And for the first two months of the season or so:

Curtis Granderson

Mark Teixeira

Excellent:smile11:

Archived