Brian Roberts makes first road trip of the spring 3/19 vs Red Sox in Ft Myers

weams

Yes, that would be ideal. I am still not sure that tinkering with Matusz delivery a couple of years ago didn't cause damage.
I understand your point. Just think we read to much into things sometimes. I'm sure I do it myself. I'm just sure that when I do it, I'm right. :D

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I understand your point. Just think we read to much into things sometimes. I'm sure I do it myself. I'm just sure that when I do it, I'm right. :D

You know how everyone gets caught up in little minor stuff that they should be able to let slide?

I think Buck is like that with TTTP. I feel that it should be well down on the list of priorities for pitchers.

So yes, if I can make a little joke about his fixation on it I will. At least until I am convinced that I am the only one that finds them amusing.

Maybe, I was commenting more about the toughness of their overall lineup than the lack of it.

Also worth noting that the lineup was pretty stacked with RHBs, who Matusz supposedly can't get out. The only lefties today were Ellsbury and Sweeney (who had two of the six hits off Matusz).

Also worth noting that the lineup was pretty stacked with RHBs, who Matusz supposedly can't get out. The only lefties today were Ellsbury and Sweeney (who had two of the six hits off Matusz).

There you go.

He's destined for the pen though, right? ;)

So what you're saying is...Daniel Schlereth and Adam Russell won't be the Orioles' 8th and 9th inning guys this year?

Am I the only one who gets irritated when the O's are winning in the part of the game where the regulars are pitching, and then give up the lead when it's scrubeenie time? It's meaningless, and yet it pisses me off!

Archived