Saturday vs. Phillies at home!

scOtt

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Even though he's 0-fer today Pearce continues to hit the ball on the nose.

Bordick's voice continues to be sleep-inducing. Someone needs to coach him.

Something that resonates with me. Pearce played for us and the Skankees last year. And then we grabbed him late in the year. Two smart clubs willing to play him at the ML level. Against each other even. I like his chances to go North.

And Strop 1-2-3

Something that resonates with me. Pearce played for us and the Skankees last year. And then we grabbed him late in the year. Two smart clubs willing to play him at the ML level. Against each other even. I like his chances to go North.

And Strop 1-2-3

I think that sometime this season, this will also be true of the present batter, Dickerson, who homered against us for NYY last year.

Coming into today's game, the five O's with the most official ABs were Casilla, Trayvon, Conor Jackson, Flaherty, and B-Rob. The ones with the most games played were Ishikawa, Canzler, Flaherty, Navarro, Trayvon, Dickerson, Pridie, Pearce, and Valencia.

Quietly, Buck has been making sure he gets a thorough look at the new players, come-back candidate for second base, and the guys he wants to confirm can play all over the diamond.

Coming into today's game, the five O's with the most official ABs were Casilla, Trayvon, Conor Jackson, Flaherty, and B-Rob. The ones with the most games played were Ishikawa, Canzler, Flaherty, Navarro, Trayvon, Dickerson, Pridie, Pearce, and Valencia.

Quietly, Buck has been making sure he gets a thorough look at the new players, come-back candidate for second base, and the guys he wants to confirm can play all over the diamond.

The WBC has actually been a boon for us this Spring. Gave Buck plenty of time to see all the guys he wanted to see.

And just because I wanted to post it earlier...

<iframe src='http://mlb.mlb.com/shared/video/embed/embed.html?content_id=24727839&width=400&height=224&property=mlb' width='400' height='224' frameborder='0'>Your browser does not support iframes.</iframe>

Archived