Chris Davis Count Down

sevastras

Since I have been saying all off season that Davis will hit 45+ HR's and be the MOB that we were wanting to sign in the off season, I figure I will start a "count down" thread/man crush thread.

4/2- 1 HR 3 run

4/3- 1 HR 3 run

4/4- 1 HR 2 run

42 left.:2yay-thumb:

If mods dont like this thread, slap my hand and lock it up and I wont do it again:o

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Since I have been saying all off season that Davis will hit 45+ HR's and be the MOB that we were wanting to sign in the off season, I figure I will start a "count down" thread/man crush thread.

4/2- 1 HR 3 run

4/3- 1 HR 3 run

4/4- 1 HR 2 run

42 left.:2yay-thumb:

If mods dont like this thread, slap my hand and lock it up and I wont do it again:o

You. And Rick Dempsey. Brothers.

If he keeps this up, you may be on the low side with your prediction.

Man, he isn't missing em right now. Last nights homer was amazing because it was one of those hits where no one else on the field would have knocked it out on. He has so much power it's ridiculous.

Man, he isn't missing em right now. Last nights homer was amazing because it was one of those hits where no one else on the field would have knocked it out on. He has so much power it's ridiculous.

On track for 158 this season. If he keeps up that pace, he wont be getting anything in the strike zone

By my count, if he keeps this up he'll end up somewhere north of 150 HR, based on the rate of one per game with the additional assumptions of no significant injuries but some scheduled days off. And that would translate to about 325 RBI or so based on him hitting them all with men on base as he has been doing. Those numbers should put him in the MVP discussion at the end of the year I would think.

He still has probably 3 ABs left in this game, so 162 is a conservative prediction. His real pace is probably closer to 190.

True. If he hits 3 more today then he will be on pace for 300+...I will get back to you next inning on my updated prediction.

Archived