Brian Roberts

Ohfan67

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I made a bet with someone on over under 50 games. I won. I hate that I won. He is the biggest waste of money in Oriole history. Yes, I believe he is a ***** and fakes being hurt to get paid without playing.

This is one of the dumbest posts I have ever read on OH. If you believe that Brian Roberts doesn't want to play baseball, then you are beyond help.

I made a bet with someone on over under 50 games. I won. I hate that I won. He is the biggest waste of money in Oriole history. Yes, I believe he is a ***** and fakes being hurt to get paid without playing.

Weren't you ever taught to think before you speak? It goes for posting too.

This is one of the dumbest posts I have ever read on OH. If you believe that Brian Roberts doesn't want to play baseball, then you are beyond help.

I'm reminded of one of my grandfather's favorite quotes.... It's better to keep your mouth shut and have everyone think you're an idiot than to open your mouth and prove it.

You have to feel bad for Roberts after all the work he's put in to get back on the field. I have a soccer teammate who dislocated his shoulder during the summer, rehabbed for months, and just started playing soccer again. Last night it appeared he tore his ACL in our game.

Weren't you ever taught to think before you speak? It goes for posting too.

Everyone doesn't like my opinion. It's called an 'opinion', so it's mine. So I should be banned for having my own thoughts and not agreeing with the masses? So everyone personally knows Roberts and believes his head is on straight. He is a Nancy boy. He is a mentally and physically broken player. I believe they will x-ray his leg and find nothing. They will say he pulled/tweaked/sprained something which an x-ray would not show. Roberts hold the Orioles back from being a better team, he holds money that could be used for someone that actually wants to play baseball.

Everyone doesn't like my opinion. It's called an 'opinion', so it's mine. So I should be banned for having my own thoughts and not agreeing with the masses? So everyone personally knows Roberts and believes his head is on straight. He is a Nancy boy. He is a mentally and physically broken player. I believe they will x-ray his leg and find nothing. They will say he pulled/tweaked/sprained something which an x-ray would not show. Roberts hold the Orioles back from being a better team, he holds money that could be used for someone that actually wants to play baseball.

So the xray is the only way to make a diagnosis? Thanks 1960s medicine!

So all the doctors reading his x-rays and MRI results and diagnosing him are in on it?

Why in the world would anyone, let alone BRob, constantly fake injury? Don't you think he'd want another contract some day?

If he didn't want to play baseball, why did he workout so hard during the off-season and Spring Training to be ready for the season?

Just because it's your opinion doesn't mean defaming a player with no evidence is tolerated on the board. It goes against board rules.

So the xray is the only way to make a diagnosis? Thanks 1960s medicine!

No, its based on opinion. I had a turn PCL, based on opinion of the doctor. X-rays and opinion created a diagnosis. They are not going to cut his leg open to find out. Roberts will ***** about pain that is not there and they will diagnosis him the way Roberts tells them too.

It is hard for me to imagine someone faking an injury because they dont want to play. He could have just kept up the concussion thing, or played badly in spring. Do I believe he is a Nancy, yes. But I dont believe he gets hurt on purpose or fakes an injury. Personally I believe he is more prone to injury due to his steriod use(previous, not current), but that is hard to prove. I am a bit sad about him getting hurt, but we do have Flaherty waiting and might just be an upgrade. Too early to just go off the handle on BRob though.

Archived