Brian Roberts

Ohfan67

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No, its based on opinion. I had a turn PCL, based on opinion of the doctor. X-rays and opinion created a diagnosis. They are not going to cut his leg open to find out. Roberts will ***** about pain that is not there and they will diagnosis him the way Roberts tells them too.

So all those MRI's that come back "negative", aren't really done?

No, its based on opinion. I had a turn PCL, based on opinion of the doctor. X-rays and opinion created a diagnosis. They are not going to cut his leg open to find out. Roberts will ***** about pain that is not there and they will diagnosis him the way Roberts tells them too.

Shut up.

Well I am very happy that we have an insider on the Orioles medical staff, where they will "diagnosis him the way Roberts tells them too."

Yes, but not all opinions are equal and yours is without merit. There isn't any way you can determine intent of someone faking an injury, to do so with any authority leaves your opinion sans credibility. Injury prone works, I can even go with a lack of mental toughness, but to ASSUME he is faking? That's quite a stretch.

-Don

So all the doctors reading his x-rays and MRI results and diagnosing him are in on it?

Why in the world would anyone, let alone BRob, constantly fake injury? Don't you think he'd want another contract some day?

He is 35, he is running out of days.

If he didn't want to play baseball, why did he workout so hard during the off-season and Spring Training to be ready for the season?

Just because it's your opinion doesn't mean defaming a player with no evidence is tolerated on the board. It goes against board rules.

The evidence is his history. I am not on a message board to just agree with people and make them happy. A mans opinion gets him banned? Is Hitler in charge and trying to get rid of people that have their own view that doesn't fit the norm. I thought men came here to talk, not soft boys that get upset cause someone doesn't want to play with them.

In his defense there were 5 asterisks, not 6. Context suggests that he was comparing Roberts to a feline, not a homosexual.
Nancy boy? I didn't see any asterisks, nor any whiskers. If this isn't trolling, it's chumming

Archived