vs. TWINS, 4/06 (Opening Night)

weams

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lets play 15 today :2yay-thumb::2yay-thumb:with C. Davis moving to the mound in he 15th and ending it with a walkoff :clap3::clap3:

Who said we have a short bench?

Hey if Chris pitches, can he still hit?? :scratchchinhmm::scratchchinhmm:cause in the AL you MUST have a DH instead of the starting pitcher hitting to begin the day.....per Fox today!

I don't know if my heart can take that much stress this early in the season. How about Davis just homers his next time up to expedite things?

That's right MASN... let's get the player of the game poll up there in a tie game. It's not like a new one could emerge in the next 2 innings. :rolleyes:

To be fair, MASN consistently does the player of the game poll (AKA: a meaningless poll that generates revenue for the sponsor through text message fees) way early in the game....if I remember correctly from yesterday, Gary Thorne was highly amused by the "ongoing results" update he had to give shortly after CD hit the grand slam, in that they had AJ (I think) as the leader and CD not even as an option ;)

It is good this year to see JJ Hardy not having these weak at bats in the 2 hole anymore. Hopefully being down in the order will spark him.

And Flaherty still looking for a hit this season. This is his chance to step up with Roberts being injured again and the O's need him to show something more

Archived