Ryan Flaherty has to go.

Greg

Remember when we thought losing Betemit was no big deal? Ha.

This. I tried to tell people.

I don't know why people on here thought that he destroys right handed pitching. I think the club needs to reorganize its bench. Having a 3 man bench is not enough. Putting Mclouth in left field everyday was not the plan. Pearce isn't going to cut it.

.865 OPS vs. RHPs since 2010. MEAT hates them righties.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You do realize he is his hurt? If he was healthy he would of been playing not Pearce.

I realize that Buck said he would use him if he had to, today. I realize that he had to, today. I realize he can hit. I realize he said he was fine. I realize he had some 'tightness'. I realize he will be playing Wednesday. I realize we lost. I realize Buck did a terrible job today. I realize Nolan should have pinch hit for RF.

That much, I realize.

I realize that Buck said he would use him if he had to, today. I realize that he had to, today. I realize he can hit. I realize he said he was fine. I realize he had some 'tightness'. I realize he will be playing Wednesday. I realize we lost. I realize Buck did a terrible job today. I realize Nolan should have pinch hit for RF.

That much, I realize.

Do you honestly think Buck was going to come out and say he wasn't going to play and give Farrell a tactical advantage? You don't manage the 7th game of the season like it is the 7th game of the World Series.

He gets hurt and then what? One AB on April 8th isn't worth it.

He shouldn't be on the team. Hes not a viable option as a backup and hes definitely not a viable option as a replacement (due to injury). A move is needed or we need to go to the minors and bring up Schoop or something.

He shouldn't be on the team. Hes not a viable option as a backup and hes definitely not a viable option as a replacement (due to injury). A move is needed or we need to go to the minors and bring up Schoop or something.

I am a big Schoop backer but I don't think he is any more ready then Flaherty at this point. I don't think you can throw him in the fire like they did Machado.

Archived