vs. RED SOX, 4/08 (Fenway Park Opener)

OFFNY

Hardy got schooled.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Hardy needs to start looking to go to the opposite field when pitchers are pitching him away. I think he's seen as a low average, low OBP, high power guy who's a fairly easy out unless the pitcher makes a mistake he can hit out. He needs to hit the ball where it's pitched - he has the power to hit opposite field homers and doubles, especially at home.

Davis and Jones have started this season taking what pitchers give them. It's a good hitting approach. Trying to pull outside pitches tends to lead to ground balls.

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hardy pretty much only hits mistake pitches for home runs. He might end the year with 25 homers and 25 singles.. LOL

I respectfully disagree. On his last home run, he was pitched well inside and he pulled his arms in and crushed it anyway. The double I saw him hit was on a pitch low and away that he also crushed.

it felt like gomes at bat took 45minutes

And most of that time was taken up by Gomes loosening and tightening the velcro on his batting gloves and taking his helmet off to wipe his head between every singe pitch.

No worries, it's understandable. Haven't found a nice ROM I like for the Note 2 yet BTW. Also, can't figure out how to turn the damn system update notification off, as Sprint has pushed through a ROM update and my phone is obsessed with telling me about it. I used Titanium Back-up to freeze the System Update app, but it only works temporarily. Major PITA.

Oh, and baseball game.

I know you weren't talking to me, but I don't understand any of this. You might be talking about your phone, or fighter jet landing gear, or some girl you met last night. Seriously, no idea.

Archived