Tony Pente, Live on 105.7 The Fan Today

weams

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zinno is in for Scott today.

Side note: He's been touting Rivera as the "greatest pitcher ever" for most of the show :rolleyes:

Ha! Well then. He is the greatest cutter throwing reliever that has played in New York for 20 years for certain.

Zinno is in for Scott today.

Side note: He's been touting Rivera as the "greatest pitcher ever" for most of the show :rolleyes:

I have been listening. He is ridiculous. He just can't grasp that relievers have it so much easier than starters. The fans calling in understand that too but Zinno keeps bringing up the "if you had to get one out" argument. :rolleyestf:

I have been listening. He is ridiculous. He just can't grasp that relievers have it so much easier than starters. The fans calling in understand that too but Zinno keeps bringing up the "if you had to get one out" argument. :rolleyestf:

I also think it's funny that the pitcher they're using to bridge the SP vs RP debate is Nolan Ryan.

FWIW, if I entertain the "need one out" proposition, give me 2000 Pedro.

If I had to get one out, It would be Koji. Or Randy Johnson. Or Eric Gagne on roids. Or Clemens. Heck. Give me Moose.

I know. Pedro Martinez or Bob Gibson.

I'd be more interested in pitchers that can get 27 outs personally.

Archived