• Tommy "Longball" Hunter
    • Tommy "Big Fly" Hunter
    • Tommy Airlines
    • Tommy Homer

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure if it's been mentioned in the thread yet but he might not have given up two home runs if he just threw a damn change up once in a while. It doesn't even have to be that good. Throw it in the dirt.

You throw 15 fastballs in a row and eventually they are going to start leaving the yard.

Not sure if it's been mentioned in the thread yet but he might not have given up two home runs if he just threw a damn change up once in a while. It doesn't even have to be that good. Throw it in the dirt.

You throw 15 fastballs in a row, and eventually they are going to start leaving the yard.

I'd be curious to know if Wieters was calling for all of those.

I've been running with Longball Tommy Hunter ever since he was serving them up as a starter last season.

What's sad is when I went to bed last night and saw the alerts pop up on my phone for their two home runs, my first thought was, "Longball must be pitching..."

Tommy "Souvenir" Hunter

This is my favorite.

I loved the fact that Joe Angel started calling him "Big Game" Hunter because you're taking something that already exists and applying it to his name. The problem is, it just doesn't fit Tommy very well. "Souvenir" Hunter fits much better.

Archived