Casilla can fly (Can't bunt)

Frobby

Didn't he fail to make contact on a suicide? In high school the whole team ran a set of bases if anyone failed to make contact on a suicide. And we often ended practice with the entire team having to put down a suicide. We ran for every miss.

And we didn't run that much.

This was 1A MD High School...

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didn't he fail to make contact on a suicide? In high school the whole team ran a set of bases if anyone failed to make contact on a suicide. And we often ended practice with the entire team having to put down a suicide. We ran for every miss.

And we didn't run that much.

This was 1A MD High School...

And who was throwing?

Boy, Casilla looked terrible on that sacrifice bunt attempt last night. They showed Buck in the dugout during that at bat and he looked very confused and a little pissed.

Maybe Buck should read the stats that show Casilla isn't very good at sac bunting. Not sure how it wasn't obvious to him in ST. Maybe teach him how to do it correctly or just not do it anymore.

Agreed, our 2nd base options so far have been atrocious.

Casilla has been worth 0.2 rWAR in the 13 games he's played. That's quite respectable. I'm not turning cartwheels or anything, but he's been about what I expected. Flaherty needs to start hitting but his defense has been better than I expected.

Archived