vs. The Yankees 4/12

weams

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Adam Jones: "I cost my team the game. Trust me, it's quite frustrating"

Owning up to it because he's a class act. As said before, unfortunate outcome, but let's not blame the person or his character.

He owned up to the fact he blew the play

All this lazy, hot dogging it stuff is just silly. These guys are not perfect. They make errors and go through tough spots. Fielding wise Adam is going through one. He will iron it out. Chill.

Adam is still far more consistent in winning games with his bat and play than costing his team wins. Better to get it out of the system now. Bad game as a team anyway. Sucks cause it was the Yanks but tomorrow is another day.

Watch us get guys on base here and he comes up trying to redeem himself, over does it, and hits into a triple play.

You are legend nevadaO! Called a triple play. Not Adam but whatever... Tony and company should award you a free extra Bird. PLUS the one you are on the verge of. Seriously.

And another bird for the most distracting avatar i have ever seen on many boards thru the years!

Thats all folks! As bad as it gets...

Nowhere to go but up Roy. :) Just one game.

Buck will keep control of this bunch. Set their minds on what they ALL need to focus on. Play hard. Play right.

Just not their night, still two games to go in the series. Buck needs to do some hollering tonight though.

[video=youtube;cDaFcQJC4z8]

First triple play I've ever seen in my life...

Never seen one, on TV or present. Heard on the transistor Brooks start a 5-4-3 TP once, about 1976 ish.

Archived