8pm : 70%

9pm : 80%

10pm : 80%

11pm : 80%

12am : 70%

1am : 50%

2am : 30%

I say no way

Accuweather is only a little more optimistic. Looks like a no.

Rain

56% 7pm

58% 8pm

64% 9pm

64% 10pm

40% 11pm

34% 12am

34% 1am

They are going to try to get it in. Otherwise they would have called it already. If you send everyone home late or start to play the game and can't get through five you put the teams in an even worse situation. Whoever makes those decisions obviously think they are going to be able to play tonight.

I'm pulling for a PPD so my ticket is not wasted. I have no interest in driving out to Baltimore at this point.

They are going to try to get it in. Otherwise they would have called it already. If you send everyone home late or start to play the game and can't get through five you put the teams in an even worse situation. Whoever makes those decisions obviously think they are going to be able to play tonight.

I'm pulling for a PPD so my ticket is not wasted. I have no interest in driving out to Baltimore at this point.

Why? You would be making it about the start time and would have practically any seat in the house!

Why? You would be making it about the start time and would have practically any seat in the house!

Reconsider, Chuck !!! :)

If I could be assured that it would clear up completely I would consider going. Rain and possibly more delays is not something I want to deal with between 10:00 and 1 or 2 in the morning and I'd be driving in from Washington, DC (about a 45 minute drive each way). Not to mention the friend I had going with me earlier has made other plans. I just assume swallow the loss.

Archived