Hey Blue Jays, I'm sure Brandon Fahey is available

Tony-OH

Last night was the first time I've seen Munenori Kawasaki. If this is the best the Blue Jays can do to replace Reyes then they need new scouts. Kawasaki looks like he should be utility infielder on a Double-A team. He has absolutely no power, and I mean no power to the point that the outfielders can almost play deep infield and not have a ball hit over their heads. He looks so frail that I can imagine that he's going get pounded inside so much that he should give up looking away.

Defensively, he obviously does not have the arm to play shortstop in the major leagues.

And what is up with the squatting after every pitch?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Last night was the first time I've seen Munenori Kawasaki. If this is the best the Blue Jays can do to replace Reyes then they need new scouts. Kawasaki looks like he should be utility infielder on a Double-A team. He has absolutely no power, and I mean no power to the point that the outfielders can almost play deep infield and not have a ball hit over their heads. He looks so frail that I can imagine that he's going get pounded inside so much that he should give up looking away.

Defensively, he obviously does not have the arm to play shortstop in the major leagues.

I couldn't figure this out for the life of me. He barely gets up in time for the delivery. Its got to kill his range on balls in the hole.

This is why I never liked the Jays heading into the season. They gave up too much for all these "superstars" to the point that they have ZERO depth if injuries occurred, which we are already seeing.

I thought they had like 5,000 scouts or something? You'd think there'd be a few decent ones sprinkled in there.

I'd like to know what Keith Law thinks about Kawasaki.

Uggghhh, now he's going to go 4-4 tonight with some great defensive plays.

Hurry up and take it back.

Boy, you got that right. Its like a Roy Firestone post. Except I would be worried that he would beat us somehow. Which he could. Take it back Tony.

Although I totally agree that a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in awhile, I'm not taking it back. This guy reminds me of 2008 when the Orioles had to go to Fahey/Hernandez/Castro/Cintron/Bynum to man SS. :puke:

On a side note, last night's error was his first in the major leagues 48 games at shortstop, so although I still don't think he has the arm to play SS in the major leagues, he's clearly pretty consistent.

Maybe Fahey could play LF for them if Melky gets suspended for PEDs again. That worked out pretty well for us.

Nah, up in Toronto they have the type of PED's that you don't get busted for. Just ask Bautista and Encarnacion (or whatever Thorne and Palmer like to call him).

Nah, he'd say it's a crappy bike, but still better than the player.

Don't get me wrong, I have a nice Harley, but I also have a Kawasaki Vulcan and that bike always starts and is always fun to drive. I wouldn't bash Kawasaki's at all.

Nah, up in Toronto they have the type of PED's that you don't get busted for. Just ask Bautista and Encarnacion (or whatever Thorne and Palmer like to call him).

I think they have Bautista down alright, but Palmer calls him Encarnarcion, and called JA Happ AJ Happ all night last night.

Archived