Jake Arrieta goes all Jen Royle on twitter. Is this why he fails? Little self control?

Gurgi

[bhttps://twitter.com/JArrieta34/status/329419298516922369[/b]

Watching the cross fit games.. These women are unbelievable!

Reply Retweet Favorite More

RETWEETS

FAVORITES

9:17 PM - 30 Apr 13

Tweet text

Reply to @JArrieta34

Image will appear as a link

Jared Alexander ‏@SugarCaneMane 58m

@JArrieta34 How about you watch the team out in Seattle?

Details

Brittany Ghiroli ‏@Britt_Ghiroli 57m

@JArrieta34 yes, yes they are.

Details

Andrew Basler ‏@TheWizardofB0Z 56m

@SugarCaneMane @JArrieta34 nah cross fit games will help him learn how to throw it over the plate...oh wait...

Details

Chris ‏@fortimeVA 55m

@Britt_Ghiroli @jarrieta34 haha, I was waiting for that response! CrossFit Fairfax will have you anytime Jake.

Details

Jake ArrietaVerified account ‏@JArrieta34 54m

@SugarCaneMane handle you. I'll do me.

Details

Brittany Ghiroli ‏@Britt_Ghiroli 54m

@fortimeVA and not me? :(

Details

Andrew Basler ‏@TheWizardofB0Z 51m

@JArrieta34 go ahead and do you down in AAA you bum. you have a go at my boy @SugarCaneMane you get me too.

Details

Jake ArrietaVerified account ‏@JArrieta34 48m

@TheWizardofB0Z @sugarcanemane does your post show relevance to anyone other than you? I assure you not. Keep up the solid efforts chump.

Details

Jared Alexander ‏@SugarCaneMane 43m

@JArrieta34 I was there for your first start, all we want is for you to be a part of the team and pitch well, not waste away in AAA

Details

Justin Cosgrove ‏@JustinCos419 40m

@JArrieta34 you're real pro trying to match wits with people on Twitter. See you in Sept., maybe. @thewizardofb0z @sugarcanemane

Details

Jake ArrietaVerified account ‏@JArrieta34 33m

@TheWizardofB0Z you dwarfs think AAA phases me? I will succeed in many venues other than this game. Life is large, your beyond minuscule.

Details

Jake ArrietaVerified account ‏@JArrieta34 31m

@SugarCaneMane look.. You want to come at me. I'm coming at you. Sorry but that's me. Don't like it. Keep your mouth shut.

Details

Jake ArrietaVerified account ‏@JArrieta34 30m

@SugarCaneMane your support is appreciated. My fans are one of my biggest motivations. I will prevail regardless.

Details

JP Fischer ‏@SirJapes_a_Lot 27m

@JArrieta34 do you realize how big of an idiot you sound like right now?

Details

AndrewJThompson ‏@TheSnowdropMan 26m

@SirJapes_a_Lot @JArrieta34 yeah really? he used the anglicized "dwarfs" not the tolkien "dwarves!" what a nerd, am I right?

Details

Jake ArrietaVerified account ‏@JArrieta34 26m

@JustinCos419 your beads are cute. Your face is atrocious. Stop tweeting.

Details

Jake ArrietaVerified account ‏@JArrieta34 22m

@TheSnowdropMan not worried. But on a side note.. Idiot abroad is a great show.

Details

Jeff Fisher ‏@TheRealJFisher 21m

@JArrieta34 This is not a smart PR move #34. stop wasting time w/ twitter trolls, and get back to the big club #orioles

Details

Jake ArrietaVerified account ‏@JArrieta34 21m

@SirJapes_a_Lot that means next to nothing coming from you? Whoever to are.

Details

Andrew Basler ‏@TheWizardofB0Z 21m

@JArrieta34 stop acting like you are some hot **** and so much better than us. Last I checked your at home watching the game same as us

Details

Jake Arrieta ‏@JArrieta34 14m

@TheRealJFisher not worried brother. I'm on my grind. Just having fun. Hoping to see all these guys in a sold out OPACY crowd soon.

Details

Jake Arrieta ‏@JArrieta34 12m

@TheWizardofB0Z I'm under your skin and I can feel it. Oddly enough that's what you wanted in reverse.. Ill be who I am. Big leagues or not.

Details

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I said I was watching my boys on the iPad since the first pitch.. Would that make you feel better?

Reply Retweet Favorite More

RETWEETS

FAVORITES

9:53 PM - 30 Apr 13

Tweet text

Reply to @JArrieta34

Image will appear as a link

JakeKring-Schreifels ‏@jakeks19 39m

@JArrieta34 Why didn't you just say that from the beginning?

Details

Eddie Bradley III ‏@EBIII 39m

@JArrieta34 you could have led with that. But rather you attacked my boys. Lay off...

Details

Andrew Basler ‏@TheWizardofB0Z 39m

@JArrieta34 no i would just call you a liar. either way it wouldnt change your career ERA of 5.4

Details

JP Fischer ‏@SirJapes_a_Lot 38m

@JArrieta34 we all know you're lying and watching cross fit on espn 8, the ocho, so no it doesn't make it any better jake @TheWizardofB0Z

Details

Jake ArrietaVerified account ‏@JArrieta34 35m

@jakeks19 because I don't have to.

Details

Jake ArrietaVerified account ‏@JArrieta34 34m

@EBIII ill lead where I presume necessary. Beat it.

Details

Jake ArrietaVerified account ‏@JArrieta34 33m

@TheWizardofB0Z attempt to phase me resulted in failure. I know my career era. Very aware. What else you got?

Details

Adam kofsky ‏@Eve_n_adam_ 32m

@JArrieta34 @thewizardofb0z if only you could practice on improving that era instead of arguing with fans...

Details

Jake ArrietaVerified account ‏@JArrieta34 32m

@SirJapes_a_Lot pretty certain that ESPN the ocho jokes were tired about 6 years ago. Your late to the party bro. Google something better.

Details

Jake ArrietaVerified account ‏@JArrieta34 19m

@Eve_n_adam_ give me something better than that to reply to.. Please?

Details

Adam Jones constantly gets in Twitter fights with high school baseball players. It's mostly just immature kids trying to show off to their friends by belittling a professional athlete. But some players let it get under their skin too much, if he just acted like he didn't care then I'm pretty sure these people would stop.

Honestly this is a wonderful window into this guy's thought process or lack of.

I know twitter doesnt mean jack on how a guy does but this doesnt make me feel like he is really going to make a sudden turn around. His meltdowns on the mound might just be impossible to stop. Maybe its just the way he is going to be?

It's more entertaining than the O's game right now. I've been distracted by twitter tonight. Jake just needs to log off for the night.

Maybe I should cut him some slack? Maybe he took an Ambien with Xanax. It has been known to produce some wild writing.

Good luck Jake.

I don't get people who get off on trying to get 10 seconds of fame by bowing up to famous people. He should just ignore them, block them, or give them a hearty God Bless.

However, it should be in every player's contract that they don't have a twitter account that doesn't go through the team or their agent. Causes more harm than good.

Archived