vs. Angels 5/4

weams

I'm going to go out on a limb with a limb with a hunch .........

I'm going to assert that Freddy Garcia is pissed, and he wants to prove himself today to any doubters that presume that his best days are behind him, and that he has no chance to recapture them, not even for a few games.

He's going to pitch well today.

That sounds good but I am not sure being pissed and pitching with a chip on your shoulder is going to make you more effective. I guess if you are someone who has trouble concentrating or who tends to coast it would be advantageous...

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ARRRGH! I have purchased MLBTV, the game is supposed to be on FOX...but here they are showing the Brewers Cards game. SOOO I can't watch the game at all. I should be able to watch this game seeing as how I have PAID MLB a premium to be able to watch my team. I hate you today MLB.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Canzler, Valencia and Ishikawa all in AAA Norfolk lineup today. Not flying to Anaheim <a href="https://twitter.com/search/%23orioles">#orioles</a></p>— Roch Kubatko (@masnRoch) <a href="

">May 4, 2013</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Good sign?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Canzler' date=' Valencia and Ishikawa all in AAA Norfolk lineup today. Not flying to Anaheim <a href="https://twitter.com/search/%23orioles">#orioles</a></p>? Roch Kubatko (@masnRoch) <a href="
">May 4, 2013</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Good sign?[/quote']

Good sign for Crush? Probably.

WOO HOO!!!! For all the reassuring I did on the board, I still wasn't sure we got the game here.

AND OH JOY!!!!!! We get Joe Buck and Tim f-ing McCarver! :(

Archived