vs. TWINS, 5/10

OFFNY

I know he's struggling, and I honestly doubt he's as good as he looked last year, but as someone said earlier in the game thread, Hammel is a fighter, and I think in the end he's going to be solid (if likely unspectacular) for us. I'll take that - and he's likable, smart, and quotable to boot.

I just now saw him hitting the bubble gum after he was taken out. I like the fire!

And he's still got 5 wins. Got 'r done.

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lol, I just noticed that when we are winning the thread is very easy to read. When we are losing, every other post is "This message is hidden because *Insert Silly Trolls Name Here* is on your ignore list. This entire thread is peppered with that message. Rather annoying, I wish nothing would show up at all from them.

Anyone else smell bacon?

What a great game!

Lol, I just noticed that when we are winning the thread is very easy to read. When we are losing, every other post is "This message is hidden because *Insert Silly Trolls Name Here* is on your ignore list. This entire thread is peppered with that message. Rather annoying, I wish nothing would show up at all from them.

Winning brings out the worst of some people. Look at Chowderhead Nation.

When I say its over its over, 99.999% percent of the time. It was over in the 3rd, catching Twins at the wrong time and the Orioles bats are hibernating, they were extremely lucky to win 2 of 3 vs KC. Orioles heading into a slide. If they split one of the next two, I will be happy.

Quoted for lack of faith

When I say it's over, it's over 99.999% percent of the time. It was over in the 3rd. We're catching the Twins at the wrong time, and the Orioles' bats are hibernating. They were extremely lucky to win 2 of 3 vs Kansas City. The Orioles are heading into a slide. If they split one of the next two, I will be happy.

Oo

[video=youtube;nMLHPnxkOwA]

Archived