Don't Tell Me These O's Ain't Got No Heart

OFFNY

There were a pair of one hitters last night and that bizarre performance from the Ray's pitcher.

Not surprised a 6 run comeback didn't make the "front page".

As for the Twins I guess they are...

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/K_GpxCUg9Vo?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Two sets of Twins...

:leaving:

o

Big bounce-back win today after a tough loss yesterday, a game in which we coughed up a 3-0 lead early on, and lost by a score of 8-5.

Also, it was the second consecutive Sunday that we won after going 0-for-4 on said days to start the season.

Finally, we did it while giving Matt Wieters a day off behind the plate (nice 2-out, RBI-single early in the game to give us some breathing room, Chris Snyder.)

Don't tell me these O's ain't got no heart ........ :)

o

• 1 month later...

o

A nice time to break out this song. ) :)

Down 3-0 early in the game, and on the ropes ........

Kevin Gausman comes in to shut the Yankees down, the offense comes alive in the 6th and 7th innings, and Balmy Tommy Hunter closes the door. ) :cool:

Oo

• Upvote 1

A nice time to break out this song. :)

Down 3-0 early in the game, and on the ropes ......

Kevin Gausman comes in to shut the Yankees down, the offense comes alive in the 6th and 7th innings, and Balmy Tommy Hunter closes the door. :cool:

Oo

[video=youtube;P5Sem3_2Xvg]

Must spread rep.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

o

Down 3-0 early, they came back to take a 6-3 lead, capped by Brian Roberts' grand slam.

After falling behind again 7-6, they rallied for 3 runs in the 7th inning to take the lead, 9-7.

The bullpen (4.33 shutout innings) continued to hold the Athletics at bay the rest of the way for the win.

This was a game in which the Orioles showed ) A LOT ) of ) HEART !!! 

o

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

The offense has been clicking lately. Nick, Adam, Chris, and of course, all season long, Cruz. Even Hardy and Schoop were flashing the bat today. This could be a great time to roll off some wins if the pitching cooperates.

The offense has been clicking lately. Nick, Adam, Chris, and of course, all season long, Cruz. Even Hardy and Schoop were flashing the bat today. This could be a great time to roll off some wins if the pitching cooperates.

Offense is not our problem right now. Need to get all aspects of the game going. THEN we'll start dominating.

Worst Dead album EVAH!!!

And I own it... Lp.

Let me preface it by saying I did have the honor of seeing them in one of their last shows with Bob Dylan..

But the dead make me wanna go sleepy time...zzzzzz, the ONLY album I kinda enjoy is this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk