What is the matter with you people?

Moose Milligan

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
People who were never capable of providing any reasonable analysis in the first place aren't in much of a position to remind anybody of the facts. Hypothetically speaking.

Not hypothetically speaking - that sounds awfully harsh. I think a lot of people on this board - maybe me included - don't understand how harsh the things they say sound - and forget we're just fans here. We're not professionals, and we're not competing for anything real here. It's supposed to be FUN - especially during a great series with the Yankees,

Not hypothetically speaking - that sounds awfully harsh. I think a lot of people on this board - maybe me included - don't understand how harsh the things they say sound - and forget we're just fans here. We're not professionals, and we're not competing for anything real here. It's supposed to be FUN - especially during a great series with the Yankees,
Yes, but a thread that was about fans getting hysterical too soon over a losing streak, has become a thread about a poster's need to portray him self as a victim. He's not a troll IMO, but the people who enable him are suckers, IMO.

Yes, but a thread that was about fans getting hysterical too soon over a losing streak, has become a thread about a poster's need to portray him self as a victim. He's not a troll IMO, but the people who enable him are suckers, IMO.

Nope. Not a victim. Just tired of the hypocrites.

MSK

I suppose you're right. I certainly find being repeatedly referred to as a hypocrite, homer, and an apologist to be quite the blast. Double the fun when it's from a know-nothing, straw-man making whiner.

Not hypothetically speaking, this could, and probably was intended to be a fun light hearted thread.

I suppose you're right. I certainly find being repeatedly referred to as a hypocrite, homer, and an apologist to be quite the blast. Double the fun when it's from a know-nothing, straw-man making whiner.

Not hypothetically speaking, this could, and probably was intended to be a fun light hearted thread.

Time to watch Indiana Jones and the Temple of Waaaaaahhhh...

Lord man, get over yourself.

MSK

Just so everyone knows, apparently the phrase "wet the bed" or some such thing has been used enough that the google ads on this page are now for latex mattresses.

Well done folks.

I laughed the first time I saw that one. It made me wonder if I was looking up too weird stuff and the adtracker was punishing me.

Nope. Not a victim. Just tired of the hypocrites.

MSK

Denial is not just a river in Egypt.

And now I feel like all the effort I put in the past couple days got completely flushed. I should have listened to Homer, this is what I get for trying.

I'm closing this thread because it's going nowhere now and some people just can't help breaking the rules. As always, if someone bothers you to the point that you are getting infractions for your tone back, put them on ignore!

Archived