vs. BLUE JAYS, 5/23

OFFNY

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Actually I addressed that earlier. I've also been here all game cheering on the O's.

The clickyness of the same 6 or 7 posters is the main reason I haven't joined as a premium member yet.

Stating that it's Wieters fault that Gausman gave up 4 runs is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever read in my life, ever. Ever. You expect to be taken seriously after you post something so ridiculous?

Actually I addressed that earlier. I've also been here all game cheering on the O's.

The clickyness of the same 6 or 7 posters is the main reason I haven't joined as a premium member yet.

I was making a joke about Drungo joining the game thread.

It had absolutely nothing to do with you.

I've been watching the game, so here are my impressions. Gausman looked good for three innings, but he got clobbered in the fourth and fifth innings (three extra base hits, four runs) for some reason. He didn't lose velocity.

O's 1 for 6 w/ RISP. Manny got the three doubles, and never scored. He got the only rbi hit - two run double.

Patton and Strop inexcusably bad. If you're going to get beaten, throw strikes and make them get hits to do it, especially the nine hitter with nobody on.

Back to back homers by Nick and Adam. Let's not have an aborted comeback like last week. Three more runs...

Archived