• Created
  • Last Reply

a) Matt Hobgood*

b) Dylan Bundy

c) Kevin Gausman

d) Brian Matusz

e) None of the above * I know he was #5

I vote e

Gausman throws hard, but he either is missing his spots or his fastball is pretty straight or probably both.

He should be able to throw 100% 95+ fastballs and give up less than 7 runs in 4 innings, or you might think for a #4 pick.There are many guys breaking into the majors this year 22 yo or younger that are at least competent, some like Shelby Miller have been awesome.

This is so frustrating

Two of the home runs were on fastballs when Gausman was ahead in the count. The Nationals were sitting fastball and Gausman wasn't executing as well as he could have. That's what you learn by facing major league hitters. It doesn't mean he isn't ready as much as it means he still has some growing to so at the major league level.

a) Matt Hobgood*

b) Dylan Bundy

c) Kevin Gausman

d) Brian Matusz

e) None of the above * I know he was #5

I vote e

Gausman throws hard, but he either is missing his spots or his fastball is pretty straight or probably both.

He should be able to throw 100% 95+ fastballs and give up less than 7 runs in 4 innings, or you might think for a #4 pick.There are many guys breaking into the majors this year 22 yo or younger that are at least competent, some like Shelby Miller have been awesome.

This is so frustrating

a) Matt Hobgood*

b) Dylan Bundy

c) Kevin Gausman

d) Brian Matusz

e) Adam Loewen

f) None of the above

I'm thinking the O's need to stop drafting pitchers with a top 5 pick

Archived