Chien-Ming Wang

whynot38

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone was sure Freddie would be lit up last night. What happens if Gausman throws a shut out. Do you send him down for Wang anyway? Do you sign Wang and let him pitch Sun? I can only guarantee that I'll be lit up after the game regardless. :new_beer:

Everyone was sure Freddie would be lit up last night. What happens if Gausman throws a shut out. Do you send him down for Wang anyway? Do you sign Wang and let him pitch Sun? I can only guarantee that I'll be lit up after the game regardless. :new_beer:

If Guasman throws a shutout vs. Miggy/Prince/Etc..... I will....well, I don't know what I will do, I would be so over myself

Yes. Even is it's only to look forward to having a rotation with guys named Wang, Chen and Wada

I am sure it would be-

Wada Wang, Chen. Then everyone can whisper around the club house, Did you see Wada Wang, Chen has? Then Buck could say, rotation spots that what they have. Quit being children.

My Gausman thread will get 9,000 I told you so's from people who's analytical and scouting take on Gausman consists of "He'll be better because I said so" or "He'll adjust."

My Gausman thread will get 9,000 I told you so's from people who's analytical and scouting take on Gausman consists of "He'll be better because I said so" or "He'll adjust."

The "hope" and "eye test" arguments arent real arguments?

I dare you to question the crystal balls out there.:rofl:

tumblr_m64yxpjrQS1qcrmlmo1_500.gif

If for no other reason as we really dont need David Bowie hanging around here.

Wang is staying put in Scranton. He had interest from a number of teams but all were MiL offers; offers he's not interested in. Apparently he's good but not MLB good; not one team considered him worthy of a shot on their roster. He can opt out again at the end of June.

http://www.pinstripedbible.com/2013/5/31/4383876/chien-ming-wang-yankees-contract-opt-out-aaa-scranton

Wang is staying put in Scranton. He had interest from a number of teams but all were MiL offers; offers he's not interested in. Apparently he's good but not MLB good; not one team considered him worthy of a shot on their roster. He can opt out again at the end of June.

http://www.pinstripedbible.com/2013/5/31/4383876/chien-ming-wang-yankees-contract-opt-out-aaa-scranton

Ugh. Head scratcher. If we bring up Wada and pass on this guy, someone should be fired.

Ugh. Head scratcher. If we bring up Wada and pass on this guy, someone should be fired.

I don't think they'll do either at this point, unless Wada is used in the pen. My guess is they'll stick with what we have now until Chen gets back, and then make a decision between Gausman and Garcia.

I don't think they'll do either at this point, unless Wada is used in the pen. My guess is they'll stick with what we have now until Chen gets back, and then make a decision between Gausman and Garcia.

I guess I am fine with optioning SJ for a short period to see if he can perform BUT I think that is another slap in the face to SJ and they better not put this guy in anything other than mop up duty at first.

Archived