How much beer do you buy at Orioles games? (Poll is anonymous)

Frobby

Ho many beers do you typically buy at an Orioles game? (Poll is anonymous)  

210 members have voted

1. 1. Ho many beers do you typically buy at an Orioles game? (Poll is anonymous)

• None
    • No more than one
    • No more than two
    • No more than three
    • Four or more

This poll is closed to new votes

I thought this would be interesting in light of the suggestion in the other thread that baseball stadiums should stop selling beer. I might be in favor of limiting how many beers can be sold to a fan -- maybe have a device to scan your ticket and you can't purchase more than two or three.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1. You must be independently wealthy.

2. I hope someone else was driving!

My wife was driving. Actually nobody drives. When I go to Camden Yards we usually get a hotel room.

I'm not that wealthy. My wife and I both work. I like to have some fun. 7 beers is only around 40 bucks.

I thought this would be interesting in light of the suggestion in the other thread that baseball stadiums should stop selling beer. I might be in favor of limiting how many beers can be sold to a fan -- maybe have a device to scan your ticket and you can't purchase more than two or three.

You would have to have a poll for it to be anonymous, but I will bite. I am changing my answer to professional baseball game, since I go to more Giants games because I live on that side of the country.

I have on average 5/20oz or 22 oz, forget. I also dont cause problems, and I take the Caltrain home.

I am serious. It was all for me.

I am with you. I can pack the beers down as well and not be a blubbering fool. They probably go down a bit quicker for me at the game than anywhere else. Dont want people dropping stuff in it or getting knocked over. So I hold on to it and drink it.

You would have to have a poll for it to be anonymous, but I will bite. I am changing my answer to professional baseball game, since I go to more Giants games because I live on that side of the country.

I have on average 5/20oz or 22 oz, forget. I also dont cause problems, and I take the Caltrain home.

There is a poll, it just didn't get posted until a minute or two after the OP. Nothing I can do about that.

I have no more than two beers, for two reasons: (1) I'm usually driving from DC, and (2) I'm at the age where if I have more than two beers, I feel crummy the next morning. It used to take about 10 beers for me to feel it the next day, back when I was in my 20's, but unfortunately those days are long gone.

I usually will have 4 or 5 if I'm with my buddy, only 2 or 3 if I'm with my son. We get there

well before the game starts, and are there right to the end, so there is usually a substantial

amount of time to consume them! I don't cause any problems, I'm a pretty mellow guy that

just loves the combination of beer and baseball! And no, I don't drive (we too have a local

hotel room).

How much beer do you buy at Orioles games? (Poll is anonymous)

If we are going to count Pickles pre-game the choices are going to need to be bumped up or the data set will be skewed.

No, I'm not counting Pickles. Stadium vendors can't monitor what you had to drink before you enter the stadium, so that's irrelevant to the idea of limiting in-game consumption.

Archived