How much beer do you buy at Orioles games? (Poll is anonymous)

Frobby

Ho many beers do you typically buy at an Orioles game? (Poll is anonymous)  

210 members have voted

1. 1. Ho many beers do you typically buy at an Orioles game? (Poll is anonymous)

• None
    • No more than one
    • No more than two
    • No more than three
    • Four or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are so many factors that affect my answer I don't even want to answer. If I'm going to a game with a friend and have to drive, I'd say no more than 2 or 3 depending on how quickly I need to get home after the game. If we're talking about a situation where I'm with friends and looking to get tipsy and have ride arrangements, I'll definitely have 4+. That said, I probably won't buy them all at the stadium.

e: After seeing your comment above, I'd say 3 max I'd buy inside the stadium.

I understand that no one wants people to get injuried by drunken idiots starting fights but come on, restricting beer sales to some arbitrary # based on what? Everything about this idea is ridiculous...

Whast next? how about making Yankees fans remove their gear before entering the game?

This is still America. For every drunk idiot, there are thousands of people who enjoy their drinks and don't cause problems.

I'm trying not to make a response that is political but its damn hard when you're talking about control, control, control.

BTW - I had two beers at last nights game. So I'm not some drunk pounding $7.75 beers.

2. One for each hand.

3 if you can balance it on your head.

One in each hand and a third gripped in between the 2. I have never been cut off at any park or been told I cant buy too many at once. Dont they have drink carriers at OPACY? I know a few stadiums do.

Edit: I will only get 2 beers at the end of the 7th for myself. I dont stock up like crazy, but I do get one for my wife or other people as well.

No, I'm not counting Pickles. Stadium vendors can't monitor what you had to drink before you enter the stadium, so that's irrelevant to the idea of limiting in-game consumption.

ANYONE selling alcohol is under the same regulations as your local bartender. The solution would be to enforce the "dont serve to drunks" law.

It seems my 7 beers is pretty normal. Glad I'm not the only one!

And I too cause no problems. The more beer I drink the louder I cheer.

5/22 oz beers equals 9/12 oz beers...I dont drink any more than my friends who I go with. My wife drinks about half, but she is 5'1" 112#'s.

Archived