vs. RAYS, 6/08

OFFNY

Right now they're a bit cold offensively but no more than any other team gets at points throughout the season. You completely failed to address my point at all. Are they cold now? Yes. Is it worse than other teams get at points? Doubtful.

And you made you own garbage argument that I never made. I never once said its worse than what other teams do when they "go cold". I said we go ice cold, which is true.

You lose......again.

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks for putting the jinx on gausman there hunter by bringing up national donut day and karma.

Oh and gausman still very clearly is not ready for the show.

I disagree. He has the stuff to survive. Trial by fire.

And you made you own garbage argument that I never made. I never once said its worse than what other teams do when they "go cold". I said we go ice cold, which is true.

You lose......again.

I didn't make up any argument. If you're not saying it relative to other teams, then there's no point in saying it. It's the same as saying generically that teams score runs against the os or that our hitters don't succeed at every at bat. Baseball is a game where you fail more than you succeed, so the notion that our offense gets cold isn't really a groundbreaking or insightful one on its own. So if that's all you were saying, my bad for not just chalking it up to a shallow post.

I do wonder what makes the astroturf so ugly. It looks like a giant, 40-year-old welcome mat, not to mention the random star in center field that really has no business being there.

Not centerfield. Just off center. :confused:

Archived