Will the reporters press Buck on bringing in Strop?

waroriole

Will the reporters press Buck on Strop?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Will the reporters press Buck on Strop?

Simple yes or no. I need more than one question asking about bringing in Strop. They need to follow up on this. Asking about a possible roster move.

I'll be shocked if they do, and then I'll be shocked if they ask about a roster move in the next few days when Strop is still on the team.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No no no. You HAVE TO use your best reliever in the 8th, if that's HIS assigned inning... there's no chance that a high leverage situation in the 7th means you adjust that. :o

Plus, we think sweeps are for show-offs and avoid them at all costs.

See if I had set up this poll I would've done something cheeky like put "no" twice.

I wanted to see if someone honestly thought they would, and then petition to have that person committed. Also, I was hoping Roch or Steve or somebody would create an account and vote yes.

No, nor should they. If they did they just might get an answer that would reveal just how stupid and lame they are. They wouldn't risk that. Any body here really want step up to Buck and ask what they think is a tough baseball question. I think not.

No, nor should they. If they did they just might get an answer that would reveal just how stupid and lame they are. They wouldn't risk that. Any body here really want step up to Buck and ask what they think is a tough baseball question. I think not.

You don't have to ask it like a douche, and pretend you know more about baseball than Buck. You just ask the question, and depending on the response go in with a follow up question so everything is addressed.

Archived