vs. INDIANS, 6/25

OFFNY

Buck makes no damned sense batting Wieters 6th and taking out Flaherty when he is hot. It's ridiculous.

Actually, I found the stats. Casilla is 9-for-26 (.346) with a homer and 8 RBIs against Masterson. But then again, Flaherty is 2-for-5 against him. And Danny Valencia 6-for-16 (.375). So... why Dickerson?

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Buck makes no damned sense batting Wieters 6th and taking out Flaherty when he is hot. It's ridiculous.

Considering that the difference in runs scored between an optimized lineup and a randomized one is minimal I don't think batting Wieters 6th instead of say 7th warrants the term ridiculous.

Actually, I found the stats. Casilla is 9-for-26 (.346) with a homer and 8 RBIs against Masterson. But then again, Flaherty is 2-for-5 against him. And Danny Valencia 6-for-16 (.375). So... why Dickerson?

I don't care, I wish they cut Casilla after that baserunning blunder.

Well 8 is a lot of RBI's so that must be indicative of something. ;)

Archived