vs. INDIANS, 6/25

OFFNY

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So much for this "potent offense". They flat out suck. They look terrible. They're not hitting the ball hard. They're not making Masterson throw pitches. They don't look like they're going to hit a ball out of the infield tonight, let alone get a hit or run. They look pathetic. Hello 5 game losing streak. It really doesn't matter how you pitch when you can't score.

I get that this is a game thread, but this is just ridiculous hyperbole.

You're right. Why don't you just close the laptop and call it a night. Actually, we should just lock this thread. Nothing else needs to be said about this game.

Well I'll stick around until the fat lady sings. I think this is beginning of the 7 game win streak! Go O's

That sucks. Heard a lot of VA hospital horror stories. I could use VA but I have Tricare Prime and like my doctors. I've been told by a few of my buddies that the VA hospital in Loma Linda (nearest to me) is actually pretty good though.

I was there for my Father, they do a decent enough job just the pace is brutal. Then they didn't call ahead to the pharmacy and he had the pleasure of waiting 30 minutes for his prescription with a catheter. We left the house at 410 got back at 1330.

Archived