Many roster moves coming.

mark_beckens

Weren't you just telling me they don't have a spot on the 40 man? Doesn't really matter when you see what the guy can do and what Reimold isn't doing.
I'm still bringing Reimold up first and sending Henry to AAA. I'm hitting Roberts DH against RHP until Betemit comes back. If Reimold struggles and Hnery hits at AAA, then I dump Reimold and bring up Henry.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm still bringing Reimold up first and sending Henry to AAA. I'm hitting Roberts DH against RHP until Betemit comes back. If Reimold struggles and Hnery hits at AAA, then I dump Reimold and bring up Henry.

I think this is a good plan. We need to see what Reimold can do before we DFA him.

Well Gausman is starting one of them. And Maybe Chen the other? Hank changed to a lefty only during his 42 weeks in the wilderness. I think Hank will be a good Oriole. Next year mostly.
What makes you think that? Have you heard something? Buck sounded like he preferred to have Gausman back down, that he was only up to provide long relief if needed. I don't know when Henry U's weeks in the wilderness were, has he been hitting LH all season?

Yeah, let's see what he can do since he hasn't had any opportunities before to show what he can do.
What does it hurt to take a look at him for a couple of weeks? Suppose he hits, is that a bad thing? If he doesn't no loss, release him and bring up Henry, if he is hitting. If not someone else.

What makes you think that? Have you heard something? Buck sounded like he preferred to have Gausman back down, that he was only up to provide long relief if needed. I don't know when Henry U's weeks in the wilderness were, has he been hitting LH all season?

I hears nothing. Just assumed no move of all things are equal. Like when Jake got his start. An Occam's Razor approach.

No way Valencia goes for Reimhold.

Agreed, unless Reimold gets red hot during the rest of his rehab stint and Valencia cools considerably. However, Valencia has an option, Reimold doesn't, so "no way" may be too strong a term. I just think it is very unlikely.

Archived