srock

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
linky

May keep Flaherty and Casilla.

Reimold may be activated Tuesday.

Things they are a happening.

Yeah, I'm thinking Ishikawa is the one to go but we'll see. If Reimold comes up I'm assuming Valencia will go back down. Personally, I'd have a short leash on Reimold, like maybe have Valencia back in the minimum 10 days if Reimold looks horrible. Again, we'll see.

Yeah, I'm thinking Ishikawa is the one to go but we'll see. If Reimold comes up I'm assuming Valencia will go back down. Personally, I'd have a short leash on Reimold, like maybe have Valencia back in the minimum 10 days if Reimold looks horrible. Again, we'll see.

Oh, I am quite sure Nolan could go back on the DL.

I am setting the over/under on Roberts missing a game due to injury at Thur July 11th.

I will take the over (that is past July 11th, right?). I predict BRob TEARS it up and leads us to the playoffs hitting doubles all over the yard!!! Go Os!!

I will take the over (that is past July 11th, right?). I predict BRob TEARS it up and leads us to the playoffs hitting doubles all over the yard!!! Go Os!!

Right, under is before July 11th, over is after July 11th. If he gets hurt on July 11th the house keeps all bets. :D

Some of you are really missing the boat on Roberts.

He put in a ton of work during the offseason and it showed.

He had a freak injury occur stealing a base but he's back and healthy.

Saw him play Tuesday night and he looked ready to go.

I think he's going to be this years "manny", the mid season boost this team needs to make a playoff run.

Some of you are really missing the boat on Roberts.

He put in a ton of work during the offseason and it showed.

He had a freak injury occur stealing a base but he's back and healthy.

Saw him play Tuesday night and he looked ready to go.

I think he's going to be this years "manny", the mid season boost this team needs to make a playoff run.

So I got you as an "over", right?

What does Manny have to do with Roberts? :) I hope your right.

I think he plays a bit safer this time, he may feel like this is his last chance. So, I will cautiously take the over on July 11th.....

I think he will get a few days off here and there to rest, but I don't think he will be injured.

At least I hope not. So I'll go over with the caveat that he takes a few games off here and there to "rest".

A day off isn't an injury.

Of course given Buck's usage of position players, to include Roberts last year, I don't expect a lot of days off.

Archived