McClouth vs. Guy in the 1st Row: A Fan ruins an out.

srock

That Orioles "fan" in the orange shirt next to, what appeared to be his girlfriend, a MFY fan reaches up and grabs a pop up that Nate McClouth went to much trouble to make a play on.

For shame Orange shirted yankee lover!

Rep to anyone with a image of McClouth's best Willem Defoe impersonation while glaring at that guy.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That Orioles "fan" in the orange shirt next to, what appeared to be his girlfriend, a MFY fan reaches up and grabs a pop up that Nate McClouth went to much trouble to make a play on.

Rep to anyone with a image of McClouth's best Willem Defoe impersonation while glaring at that guy.

I was amazed at how similar that looked to the Bartman incident. Had this been a playoff game B'more may have had their own Bartman.

I was amazed at how similar that looked to the Bartman incident. Had this been a playoff game B'more may have had their own Bartman.

He lost his peanuts and his iphone. McLouth's glare was a deathstare.

He lost his peanuts and his iphone. McLouth's glare was a deathstare.
He should have lost more than that. I was livid. O'Day was having a tough inning and the tying run was on second. We needed that out and McLouth would have caught it easily without the ":fan" interference.

He should have lost more than that. I was livid. O'Day was having a tough inning and the tying run was on second. We needed that out and McLouth would have caught it easily without the ":fan" interference.

Yeah, that was a rough inning. O'Day was getting squeezed too. I don't think he really reached out, but I thought that was gonna bite us.

O'Day did a wonderful job getting out of the inning. Not only did Nix get on after that, he was running to prevent a DP that DOD induced. Buck showed his trust by keeping him in against the lefties and was rewarded.

Archived