vs. Yankees 7/7 Beat Them

weams

By the way, we also have 4 guys on the All-Star team, three starters and one of them getting 1st overall in votes. That's a decent showing. In fact, there are more O's starting than from any other team. NY, BOS and DET have one starter each. And Bartolo Colon. We can't forget him. lol.

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Some good news

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>From <a href="https://twitter.com/BowieBaysox">@BowieBaysox</a> Eduardo Rodriguez goes the distance but gets the loss going 6.0 IP, 1 R, 2 H, 7 K, 3 BB... The one run came on a solo HR.</p>— Steve Melewski (@masnSteve) <a href="

">July 7, 2013</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Tough crowd!

Some good news

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>From <a href="https://twitter.com/BowieBaysox">@BowieBaysox</a> Eduardo Rodriguez goes the distance but gets the loss going 6.0 IP, 1 R, 2 H, 7 K, 3 BB... The one run came on a solo HR.</p>— Steve Melewski (@masnSteve) <a href="

">July 7, 2013</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

When will ERod be ready for our rotation?

I'm tired of watching him bring nothing to the table. At least make productive outs! It's PASSED time buck had a talk with him and moved Davis ahead of him. Enough is enough.

And that's a fine, reasonable discussion to have. Hes not awful, though, and he's a damn good player.

Have you continued to run? If so, i would assume yes without knowing for certain by timing you. Jones has continued to play Major League Baseball.

I understand what you're saying with Jones. But the fact is, he hasn't bunted for a basehit this year. Nor has he even tried, according to FG.

Last year he only had 1 bunt hit in 2 tries. '11 he had 6 and '10 he had 7, both over 12 attempts.. Sure he could still do it - but he's greatly cut back his attempts.

Its simple. Its the magic of Yankee pinstripes. You put that uniform on, and you are infused with Yankee pride, and the magic of 27 WS wins. They can test all they want, they'll never figure out the Yankee magic.

Heh Heh! I used to call it magic Yankee pixie dust!;)

Have you continued to run? If so, i would assume yes without knowing for certain by timing you. Jones has continued to play Major League Baseball.

The correct answer is no. That was in 1996.

At some point in his career Jones is going to lose the ability to bunt for a base hit. That point may have occurred already. It may not have.

We don't know.

And that's a fine, reasonable discussion to have. Hes not awful, though, and he's a damn good player.

I don't think anyone thinks he isn't. But he's in one bad funk. And watching him continue to hack at balls in the dirt is frustrating. I mean, if I can tell that's how he's going to be pitched to, I don't get how he can't.

Archived