Henry U. watch

El Gordo

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you have a source for that?

It was at q and a today. Buck even knew how many at bats Hank had in the minors. DD mentioned Hank with 4 other guys in the system that other teams covet but said these are the players you build around.

It was at q and a today. Buck even knew how many at bats Hank had in the minors. DD mentioned Hank with 4 other guys in the system that other teams covet but said these are the players you build around.
Were you at the Q and A? And how do you get from saying Hank and 4 other players in the system, probably Gausman, ERod, Schoop, and Hader, other teams are interested in, to Henry is coming up after the futures game. Did DD even mention the futures game in that context.

Were you at the Q and A? And how do you get from saying Hank and 4 other players in the system, probably Gausman, ERod, Schoop, and Hader, other teams are interested in, to Henry is coming up after the futures game. Did DD even mention the futures game in that context.

If you think that is how Dan Duquette would reveal that you would be wrong. Buck again stated that there is no 26 man roster. Someone has to go for someone else to get a chance.

I was there sitting 2 feet from Buck. Duq didn't give an exact date on Henry but it was clear that his playing in the futures ggame is important and that we will see him shortly after the break. The statement was in response to a Q re why not bring up Henry to address our crappy DH play.

I was there sitting 2 feet from Buck. Duq didn't give an exact date on Henry but it was clear that his playing in the futures ggame is important and that we will see him shortly after the break. The statement was in response to a Q re why not bring up Henry to address our crappy DH play.

Yeah said they didn't sign Henry to play in AAA and he has hit .365 in cuba and in AA and in AAA. I think you can tell he is really happy about getting him. Buck said the thing about the 26 man roster but then he came back about the exact number of at bats. You could tell Buck is excited about him too but he can't say he will be up because that probably means someone like Reimold or Casilla is getting the door.

I think that was the only real interesting question. I wished someone would have asked about international bonuses being traded away.

Archived