Let's Bury the BlueJays

brianod

Bautista needs to get plunked. But then again..so did Pierzynski.

When he showed bunt in a 2 run game with one on in the ninth against Johnson, it was a complete clown move. At best he's trying to lean out over the plate to get hit again and get on base and at worst he's just being Pierzynski.

He definitely needs to get plunked and plunked hard.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't hate them for spending money; the O's spent money in the mid-90s and bought themselves a couple of playoff tickets.

I hate them because they cheat. They steal signs when they are at home. They hit home runs on good pitches because they know what's coming.

Well, guess what. They aren't at home now. The O's need to kick their sorry asses all over Baltimore.

Oh please are you serious? I usually like your postings but this is sorta crazy. The O's are known around baseball to talk more trash than most teams. One of my good friends has been up on the big club most of the year (recently got sent to Norfolk) but he tells stories all the time about how the guys are getting in the heads of opposing teams in the dugout.

Also, didn't you learn anything from the "steroid era". For all we know half our team could be on PDAs. Hell, we are lead by a guy who has the typical steroid body and has had a HUGE boost in production (note I do not think Chris Davis is doing steroids but it certainly wouldn't shock me).

Manny got tossed just last week for disrespecting an umpire. It happens. Umpires basically egg most of it on.

Jose is a very very good player and acts like it. However, Jose is a good guy, earlier this season (late April or early May I want to say) we had a weekday game at noon against the blue jays. At about 11am, Jose was out there signing autographs for tons of kids in the stands. Trust me he didn't have to do that at 11am in the visitors yard.

autographs8s-2-web.jpg

Gee, he really is a good guy isn't he. He's just misunderstood.:rolleyestf:

He did. Remember he stuck his highly padded elbow guard damn near over the plate and didn't even flinch when it hit him? Feldman even made a gesture to the ump to say "He stuck his elbow into it." That kind of crap would make me irate as a pitcher, and I would hit him somewhere the very next at bat that wasn't padded!!!

I mean a legitimate plunking. Not him leaning in and not moving whatsoever.

Respectfully disagree. The Jays are an extremely unlikable bunch. Like others, I've grown to loathe them just as much as the MFY and Sox.

Winning this series, or better yet sweeping them, would have me feeling really good heading into the AS break.

The Blue Jays are at the top of my most-hated list. 1989, Mussina in the All-Star Game, stealing signs, generally being jackass fans, etc.

F Cito.

When he showed bunt in a 2 run game with one on in the ninth against Johnson, it was a complete clown move. At best he's trying to lean out over the plate to get hit again and get on base and at worst he's just being Pierzynski.

He definitely needs to get plunked and plunked hard.

I disagree. The Jays would retaliate. If they hit Davis and he is injured then the

O's season is screwed. Would it be worth it then? The best thing to do is win on

the field. Bautista is not worth a fight or an O's player injured. We disagree on

this so let's drink a beer to the O's.

I disagree. The Jays would retaliate. If they hit Davis and he is injured then the

O's season is screwed. Would it be worth it then? The best thing to do is win on

the field. Bautista is not worth a fight or an O's player injured. We disagree on

this so let's drink a beer to the O's.

I hate the bluejays and want to bury their sorry a@@ses. I don't advocate throwing at anyone but, I don't think a few pitches up and in against an absolute ahole would be all the bad.

I hate the bluejays and want to bury their sorry a@@ses. I don't advocate throwing at anyone but, I don't think a few pitches up and in against an absolute ahole would be all the bad.

The Jays would retaliate. Is an injured O's player worth it if that happened.

Then I don't hate like that either.

Archived