Braun suspended

jjdman

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Suspended for the rest of the season.

"I realize now that I have made some mistakes. I am willing to accept the consequences of those actions." - Ryan Braun.

Really Ryan? Seems a bit disingenuous after your denial last year. You're ready for the consequences even if that means being banned for life? I know they won't do it, but he certainly wouldn't be prepared for that.

Surprising he went down without a fight.

I guess he figured MLB would do a better job of stacking the deck this time.

Might as well sit out the rest of this lost season then miss time next year.

Yeah, I'm a bit surprised as well. Sounds like those saying ML would have a solid case were right.

Really Ryan? Seems a bit disingenuous after your denial last year. You're ready for the consequences even if that means being banned for life? I know they won't do it, but he certainly wouldn't be prepared for that.

He is only ready to face the consequences when the consequences are a 65 game suspension instead of 100 games.

BTW all MLB integrity goes out the window with the plea deal. (Not that it didn't disappear when they fired the arbiter that dared to rule against them.)

Yeah, I'm a bit surprised as well. Sounds like those saying ML would have a solid case were right.

Well Bud could invoke the best interest of the game clause and that would leave Bud as the sole arbiter of Braun's appeal. So ultimately with or without evidence MLB could get him.

Not that he had much to begin with, but Braun just lost all his credibility.

How do you escape it one time and then keep doing it. He should be suspended for stupidity.

Do we know that he did? The Biogenesis info might have been from the first failed test.

If he did keep using then that is some serious hubris.

Well Bud could invoke the best interest of the game clause and that would leave Bud as the sole arbiter of Braun's appeal. So ultimately with or without evidence MLB could get him.

You're barking up the wrong tree. Maybe after you reflect on Braun's guilt for a while, you'll realize it. Or maybe not. Those who have demonized Bud Selig and MLB will give up that scapegoat very reluctantly.

Archived