vs. Royals 7-22

scOtt

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>I wonder if this is the worst team Bryce Harper has ever played for.</p>— HoldenKushner (@Holdenradio) <a href="
">July 23, 2013</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

What's up with the Nationals this year? I don't follow them at all, I just assumed they'd be in the hunt but then I check the standings and they're 48-50??? Seems to be a drastic dropoff from last year but I don't recall them losing much in the offseason?

What's up with the Nationals this year? I don't follow them at all, I just assumed they'd be in the hunt but then I check the standings and they're 48-50??? Seems to be a drastic dropoff from last year but I don't recall them losing much in the offseason?

It was a fluke. The spent a ton of money to get to the point they did last year, but it was unsustainable. Their good guys weren't really good.

didnt realize its Feldman tonight. Sorry. Still feel uncomfortable with Hammel, but I guess thats tomorrow night.

I have high hopes for Feldman. He pitches. Even Matt pre-game said he lets "Feldy" call his own game. "He knows what he can bring better than me at this point."

Archived