vs. Royals 7/25

weams

Davis went from playing as an extremely high WAR piece to playing below WAR. Davis' slump alone could be a reason for us not to make the postseason if he doesn't snap out of it. Our offense has been carrying the team.

Although we could score a respectable 6 runs today and still lose, so yeah, we've got problems on both sides of the mound.

I for one an much more worried about the offense than the pitching. The pitching has been pretty good since the Feldman trade. The offense on the other hand has disappeared for series' at a time lately, especially with RISP. Manny and Davis also look down right terrible at the plate.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Remember when Machado was hitting doubles in his sleep and I said he would finish the season close to .275 and I got destroyed. I saw he couldn't hit a slider and his BABIP was too high. Look who's laughing now.

Yeah, cause the season is over...

Just sit the F down Davis. Getting real tired seeing you strikeout half the time. Maybe instead of talking about the home run record so much you should talk more about the strike out record cuz that's the only thing you have going for you right now.

Davis now completely sucks, added to the fact that Machado has sucked the last 2 months, and Markakis has sucked pretty much the whole season.

Just sit the F down Davis. Getting real tired seeing you strikeout half the time. Maybe instead of talking about the home run record so much you should talk more about the strike out record cuz that's the only thing you have going for you right now.

Davis now completely sucks, added to the fact that Machado has sucked the last 2 months, and Markakis has sucked pretty much the whole season.

The only time we hear from you is when it's time to complain in game threads. Funny you don't complain about your namesake whose numbers are worse than Davis the last two months..and the whole season.

Archived